Monday, December 6, 2010

I am back....

Well, start with my reason of not updating the blog...

First of all, I am kind of like to shares and try to let other enjoy something that is worthy and not harmful or threaten to anyone. So, I am been busy to enhance my lifestyle but it end up more at gaming and socializing.

Second of all, I found that I am the type of like to write long essay and many others do not understand what am I trying to tell unless those who has the same thought or went through the experience would get the meaning of my post... So, I decide to improve a little of my communication skills.

Third, I made myself stuck in the middle of my life where I have to make a final decision that lead my entire life till the future. I discover many more things, more things earn and aware from my friends. The most important thing, myself.

Chill, let me vacuum up my blog... It is full of dust and spider web.

I am back, anyway... :"D

No comments:

Post a Comment