Monday, June 14, 2010

Week 3, start to feel the OWM~

First day in the Week3 of my current semester. The assignment is climb up to my head, and I have to get myself an assignment group in several subjects.

AAP, finally I got into one group and task has been given by my group leader. The part I am handle is just some minor one, but the level is difficult since it is Year 3 subjects. =/

And, the submission of the draft of the Company Law fall on this Thursday. Holy crap... I have to collect tone of the articles and information to fill up and get prepare. =/

And, this Saturday will face 2 doctors at Ipoh on my illness. =/ Going to have therapy again. Day by day, I feel like my soul is getting weak.

Meanwhile, I have to "accept" another event which promise earlier on about Fund raising... Man... Wonder why am I can't get my self out from organizing event. Nevermind, since it is one of my interest. Treat it as another challenge!

Indeed, the last Saturday, I went to the step sister of my one CSP Friends. We visit her with 3 cars and total 18 people. Not bad, we had a good time. And this Saturday night, 6pm another step sister of my another one CSP friends birthday. LOL~ I wanna to visit since giving support and trying to help my step brothers whenever have chance. Still, my pocket and wallet going to burn out really soon since there are plenty of textbook and fees need to pay up. =/

Lastly, the FIFA world CUP~ LOL~ Maxis is the main Sponsor for Malaysian to have a good coverage on mobile. They having some extend in East Coast of Malaysia as well. This have give a big big big big big big big big big problems to some Maxis user.

And this year, the World Cup player and result is totally surprisingly. Wish those who gambling with balls, watch up! :D

Ok, time to sleep. =/ I have not eat anything yet~! Hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment